• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Toko Big Wax Box

ctsnow

Booting up
Skier
FS Toko Big Wax Box

dimensions are 18" x 14" x 7"

Used condition. $SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_4697.jpg
    IMG_4697.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4698.jpg
    IMG_4698.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4700.jpg
    IMG_4700.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Your pics still don't show up, and the link you shared doesn't have any specs.
Can you share the dimensions of the box and try to upload another pic?

James

Out There
Instructor
It's a nice box. His pictures showed up before for some reason. I have the same one. The wide drawers on the left hold Swix wax in the plastic little tubs perfectly. 180gm size? The standard. I assume Toko also uses that size. The smaller but taller drawers on the right will hold small rectangular brushes. Normal small, I have some Artech and Swix that fit fine.

For travel you might have to add a more secure latch or be very careful. Don't know, it's mainly sat in one spot.

IMG_6387.JPG
Geez, that Les Deux Alpes sticker is from 2001, as is the Sugar Loaf. So this is likely from 2000/01 season.
Very roughly 18x14x7 inches.

OP, Where is it? If it's not far I might make an offer.

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
Ok so I don’t need another wax box, but this pretty cool so I kinda want it

TS
C

ctsnow

Booting up
Skier
are pics showing up now?

dimensions are 18" x 14" x 7"

TS
C

ctsnow

Booting up
Skier
so interesting, they show up on my phone and desktop. was using google photos to post.

let me try something else.

TS
C

ctsnow

Booting up
Skier
ok, should work now

just attached images instead of imbedding them.

Big J

Getting off the lift
Skier
Hello,
I have sent you messages with no response from you after I paid you. I am still waiting on the tracking number that you said you would send me on Monday. It is now Friday.

Last edited:

Big J

Getting off the lift
Skier
Hello,
I have sent you messages with no response from you after I paid you. I am still waiting on the tracking number that you said you would send me on Monday. It is now Friday.
Benefit of the doubt and goodwill will exist until Tuesday. I need to hear something from you to know this transaction is legit.

Big J

Getting off the lift
Skier
Benefit of the doubt and goodwill will exist until Tuesday. I need to hear something from you to know this transaction is legit.
Does anyone here know anything about this person? I did payment through PayPal friends and family so the seller would not pay a fee. The payment went to Robinson Outdoor Group. I checked with Paypal and I have no recourse due to the payment method. Payment came out of my bank account so I have no recourse there either. This person has not done anything they said they would do and will not respond to messages or this thread. It looks like he has been a member since 2016 and has sold a few pairs of skis that appear to have been good transactions. It appears I am out $50.00. I did not expect this to happen on Pugski. I do not expect to get any money back. I always try to be positive but it appears that the writing is on the wall with this transaction. Phil or Tricia is there anything that can be done to this members account to minimize this being done to anyone else?

Sponsor

Staff online