• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Toasty Tatas

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
You heard that right they have heated boots, gloves, bags why not some heat for the girls. The heated sports bra with pockets to tuck your chemical heaters. Rode the lift with the Femaleskibum and she was thrilled with test results this week. Says that warms your entire body core. Small company out of Hew Hampshire. Use Femaleskibum for 10% off.

https://www.toastytatas.com

Lorenzzo

Be The Snow
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Might be a good Christmas gift for that special gal.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
So, I never get cold there. (TMI?) Also, most sports bras have a slot for pads to be added anyway, so someone convince me why I would need this?
(Speaking slightly TIC, as this is amusing to me and I have a feeling the answers [see above] will be even more amusing.)

kimmyt

My Rack Is Bigger Than Yours
Skier
So, I never get cold there. (TMI?) Also, most sports bras have a slot for pads to be added anyway, so someone convince me why I would need this?
(Speaking slightly TIC, as this is amusing to me and I have a feeling the answers [see above] will be even more amusing.)

Because there are some women who are very sensitive in this area and do indeed get cold there. Its almost like, in fact, we are not all the same despite having the same anatomical parts.

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 12.26.28 PM.png

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Because there are some women who are very sensitive in this area and do indeed get cold there. Its almost like, in fact, we are not all the same despite having the same anatomical parts.
I KNOW! I was JOKING!
Me, my butt is always cold.