• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

To Whom It May Concern... shout outs to strangers, recent interactions

pais alto

me encanta el país alto
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
^ Get some rest, both of you.
We'll sleep later. We love this, hanging with yooz guys...dats fer da Yinzers..we are gon to go to da Giann Iggle un git some pop, don echa no?

pais alto

me encanta el país alto
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^Anyone here speak Pennsatucky? A little translation help?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We'll sleep later. We love this, hanging with yooz guys...dats fer da Yinzers..we are gon to go to da Giann Iggle un git some pop, don echa no?

^Anyone here speak Pennsatucky? A little translation help?

Sure.... I really enjoy spending time with my brethren. That is for the folks who live in the western part of Pennsylvania, the 412 area code region. Later, we will all pile in the Ford F250 and head down to the local merchentile, the Giant Eagle and get a carbonated beverage. Would you like to accompany us?

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
@pais alto - don't worry, I'll get that worked out of him so he's speaking clearly tomorrow.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
While I make a lot of art, this meme is from the web.
Sorry, I should have made that clear because I know that, but still. That made me laugh and your artwork helps us do what we do.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Sorry, I should have made that clear because I know that, but still. That made me laugh and your artwork helps us do what we do.

Then yes! Pretty appropriate for what you do here. I made it square just in case you want to use -- if not, that's ok too. @Tricia

witch.JPG

Last edited:
TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
To the person ahead of me going down the road in the older faded Mitsubishi Eclipse with a tail light out and temporary dealer tags.. I'm very sorry you bought that car. I hope you didn't pay much for it. The inch and a half of water sloshing around in your tail lights is probably the tip of the iceberg of the flood damage that will make keeping that thing running a full on nightmare. It's never going to pass a state inspection. Such a bummer. I hope you can get your money back..

Sponsor

Staff online