• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Tiny 67cm skis for tiny rippers

kimmyt

My Rack Is Bigger Than Yours
Skier
67cm Rossignol skis with adjustable integrated bindings, good condition used just a few seasons when my kids were teeny tiny. These skis are the smallest real downhill skis you can find, good for a 2-3year old kid. The bases have a sort of fish scale thing under the binding that I presume helps keep the kids from sliding backwards on flat surfaces.

Asking $40 plus shipping in the continental US. Cat not included!

633D11D5-B539-4334-9C4B-90483B1EC98E.jpeg

Rostapher

All Praise Ullr
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
You don’t happen to have boots that would fit a 3 y.o. too? Looks like a mondo 15 is as small as they make?
Oh and Good Kitty! :)

kay9345

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
67cm Rossignol skis with adjustable integrated bindings, good condition used just a few seasons when my kids were teeny tiny. These skis are the smallest real downhill skis you can find, good for a 2-3year old kid. The bases have a sort of fish scale thing under the binding that I presume helps keep the kids from sliding backwards on flat surfaces.

View attachment 84151
hi, is this 67cm

View attachment 84151

hi, is this ski set still available?

Sponsor