• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Kemperski

Getting on the lift
Skier
If the state of West Virginia won't step in and take it over (and of course with a Cabin to Canaan gondola) perhaps the State of Virginia could occupy and annex it. Or the District of Columbia? The hidden agenda behind Corridor H

Johnfmh

Johnfmh
Skier
Timber-lies announced that CVPSD was finally granted receivership of Timberline Utilities. The hearing was scheduled for today. If true, that’s one income stream no longer available to resort owners.

TS
Dr. Bighair

Dr. Bighair

Dr. Style
Skier
I don't. This entire thread has been centered on tactical framing and not cogent future progress - and so it represents political entertainment more than it represents completely invested concern.

Bull f$2$ing shit...if you live and work in Canaan valley then you would know different. This has been a grass roots effort to call to front safety concerns for skiing public, the economic interest of the local community, and egregious criminal activity that has been allowed to continue for years under local and state authorities.

Last edited:

Low End

Booting up
Skier
Bull f$2$ing shit...if you live and work in Canaan valley then you would know different. This has been a grass roots effort to call to front safety concerns for skiing public, the economic interest of the local community, and egregious criminal activity that has been allowed to continue for years under local and state authorities.
Preach!!!

Kemperski

Getting on the lift
Skier
You are right D.BH, living in NC I sometimes lose sight of how personal and financial this is to folks in the valley.

But know you have allies with so many people who don't live there but love the valley and are disgusted with the current situation at T-line

Forgive me if im irreverrent

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
They ran on blind luck and arrogance for the past decade. Looks like only one of those two things has run out..

Johnfmh

Johnfmh
Skier
She continues to blame everyone but the actual owners for all the resort’s problems. I am surprised this was even published. Much of it makes no sense. I am also surprised it hasn’t showed up on Timber-lies.

Last edited:

Sponsor