• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

JohnSebastian

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
HI Everyone,

I have been a lurker since this post was start and have really appreciated all the information. Late last year we bought a 2019 season pass at t-line unaware of the situation.

I protested the charge on my AMEX for the three passes we bought and even though we are only supposed to have 90 days to protest we did it anyway and were recently credited the amount back to our account. The case was easy as they have not opened this year and this thread along with t-lies, photos of the place and press coverage really helped. I am sharing to thank you (for the info and refund) and let anyone else in my situation know to protest the charge.

I think timberline has fleeced us enough, take your money back if you can.

Thanks again an hopefully we can enjoy tline in a few years again.

Last edited:

RichieRich

Booting up
Skier
You'd think somebody would have something to post considering Timberline's web site has been pulled down in its entirety!?!?

Coach13

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I heard yesterday that a group from Charleston was gobbling up all the lots around TL and other places in the valley. Any truth to this or knowledge there of?

pipestem

Out on the slopes
Skier
^^ Those are different domains. They probably did not pay the bill to the web host. That's ok, they could probably do everything they need on Weebly or Facebook.

Probably a smart move to gobble up the lots, hard to believe they are not near a low point.

pipestem

Out on the slopes
Skier
HI Everyone,
I think timberline has fleeced us enough, take your money back if you can.

Thanks again an hopefully we can enjoy tline in a few years again.

Congrats. I feel like my work is done :)

Mook21

Booting up
Skier
since thread is about "Future of Timberline," figured it was pertinent to note that the may have brought their website down as in Timberline is Now Closed...

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I guess the snowy luau and snowmobile races are off? This will go down as their worst season ever.. and probably their last.

Sponsor