• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mid-Atlantic This is it

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
#respect to a mountain that re-opens when a storm rolls in and dumps. We were lucky enough to hit Mad River Glen last Spring when that happened

TS
Varmintmist

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
LastatBK22Mar18A.jpg LastatBK22Mar18b.jpg LastatBK22Mar18c.jpg

Crowd wasnt to big but it petered out about 5P. They were open 12-7 today, 12-7 Fri and 9-7 (I think) Sat and sun. If they blow some to cover the bare spots, it will be dandy for the weekend, I have other stuff to do so I went today.

Bolder

Out on the slopes
Skier
That looks really fun! I don't know anything about western PA resorts but the trail map looks killer.

TS
Varmintmist

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
That looks really fun! I don't know anything about western PA resorts but the trail map looks killer.
Dont go for the night life, its a skiers hill. The lifts are old and a bit slow, but if you come off the chair skiing you can turn one around on the triple in 10 min (under the lift uppershortway to 66 to deer run) if there is no line. 15 if you run Run Out to the double. I go to ski, I dont think I have ever been in the bar and I have been going there since I started back to skiing 4 seasons ago.

The bad thing about BK is that the blacks are natural snow. If they dont get it, they arent open. Deer Run is a blue black that is pretty fun though. They had the right side moguled up. I hope we get some snow this coming season. Now that I have caught back up, I would like to ski Stembogan