• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

This being my second post , makes me a new guy

Max Capacity

Putting on skis
Skier
Yea right, Been following this forum since Phil started it but life's been busy. Even on Epic I wasn't posting very much lately.

Just want to say I wish Phil and Tricia the best. Have good memories skiing with them. I even got to ski with Tricia's lady's group once (skidiva's) back in the day.

:)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yea right, Been following this forum since Phil started it but life's been busy. Even on Epic I wasn't posting very much lately.

Just want to say I wish Phil and Tricia the best. Have good memories skiing with them. I even got to ski with Tricia's lady's group once (skidiva's) back in the day.

:)
Not "my" ladies group. I'm rarely on TheSkiDiva anymore, mostly because I enjoy the banter between men and women and I've been extremely busy with Pugski and living life.
I did run into Wendy (SkiDiva) at Stowe when we covered the Hall of Fame ceremonies and attended the ski test that @SkiEssentials set up. She was skiing with a group of women writers who were with Leslie from Blizzard Tecnica.
Also, we skied Okemo one day with @James and Jim, @Lil Georg 's husband. I asked about you. Its been too long!