• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Alba Adventures

Getting on the lift
Skier
Thank you Tricia, Phil and the entire PugSki Community. You have always been very supportive of our work. We are trying to get better and we hope you enjoy our latest story "Thirteen".

For the last 6 years we have made this journey.
Forging north to the edge of Vermont.

Visiting Jay Peak has become a family tradition.
And whether it is playing in its waterpark, skiing, commemorating our son, or celebrating birthdays, Jay Peak has become a special place.

We are fortunate this time to be here to celebrate our son’s 13th.

We hope you can like and share.

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Thats a great tradition. Jay is a fantastic place. It has a great feeling about the place, kind of rustic, lots of colourful locals, friendly staff, that make it a kind of homey place. I have started my own tradition of going there for the end of my ski season, this year it was the last weekend of April. A couple of us have been doing it for the last 4 years so far, and this year a couple more people joined us.
The tailgate party was a bit thin this year, because of the weather forecast, but it turned out to be a beautiful day.
20180428_141906_HDR_resized.jpg
20180428_112649_HDR_resized.jpg

20180429_105436_HDR_resized.jpg

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Yes, it is. It was in wonderful shape that day, even though it was pouring rain. We were the only two on the mountain

Sponsor

Staff online