• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The Wine Rack - alternative to a flask

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I was looking for something completely different and stumbled upon this sports bra with a bladder built into it and a sip hose. Think camelback built into a bra.
First of all, it made me say, "What the......?" :huh:
Then I thought, that's brilliant, but what happens when you drink enough out of it that your, ummmm,...size is smaller?
Then I read some of the reviews of it. These reviews are kind of hilarious
Like the guy who wears one to work so he can drink on the job and has passed the straps off as a back brace
Snip from this review:
I needed a new way to get hammered at work, and I needed it now.

After having a water cooler discussion with a well-endowed girl in the office, my mind drifted from the conversation to her chest -- was there a way to sneak booze into a bra?

Wouldn't you know it -- there is!

Then there is this woman who's title is: The smaller your assets get, the less you care! BEST THING EVER
I have used it Download Festival for 3 consecutive years, for 3 days running each year and the only issue I have had is due to my friend Andy (a lecturer at Oxford no less) who thought it would be hilarious to blow into the bra, not only causing me discomfort but also blowing out the cap and causing a bottle of wine to quickly cascade down me. Do not waste. We had words.

:roflmao:

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
name makes it ...

sure, for women enhance certain physical attributes that men may like, but for the guy ... a beer belly? Maybe for the guys a package enhancement instead ... oh wait, no .... don't think this sounds appealing from many fronts.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
name makes it ...

sure, for women enhance certain physical attributes that men may like, but for the guy ... a beer belly? Maybe for the guys a package enhancement instead ... oh wait, no .... don't think this sounds appealing from many fronts.
Imagine the looks you'd get if you were skiing with a woman who had one of these and you took a bump from the ....ummmm....(if its not a flask) rack.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Imagine the looks you'd get if you were skiing with a woman who had one of these and you took a bump from the ....ummmm....(if its not a flask) rack.

Humm, Mothers milk?

Amazon had some other more disturbing products for sneaking alcohol ...

oh well, I remember the days one literally could carry a Keg into a college football game! Maybe I'm old and stodgy but excessive alcohol and smoking being excluded is fine by me!

Sponsor