• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The Volkl One vs One W

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi all, is there any difference other than color between the One and the One W? It may sound shallow but I like the blue graphic better so if there is no other difference, I would pick up the blue.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
No difference. I went over this with @Philpug and the shop guy before buying mine. Yes, in blue :)

TS
Pat AKA mustski

Pat AKA mustski

I can keep a Secret
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
First, I would like to thank this pugski for jumping straight into enabling my gear addictions! Skiessentials is having a really good sale and I have an awesome husband who just told me to pick myself out some skis for Christmas! :yahoo: @Philpug since I don't really care about the color of the ski, which binding is better the Axial 3 120 or Sth2 13?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
First, I would like to thank this pugski for jumping straight into enabling my gear addictions! Skiessentials is having a really good sale and I have an awesome husband who just told me to pick myself out some skis for Christmas! :yahoo: @Philpug since I don't really care about the color of the ski, which binding is better the Axial 3 120 or Sth2 13?
Both bindings are very good. It all depends where your confidence is...or whichever is less expensive.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

You're welcome!

Sponsor

Staff online