• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The old one continues

Swede

Making fresh tracks
Skier
It has been known for some time but today the Team Sweden training groups for WC and EC next season was made official. Muhrer skis 19/20 and his motivation is the weak 18/19 season. His goal is to finish his career with minimum 10 WC wins (8 now). Matts skis another season. A few interesting names. Michelle Kervén from ”my” club has made it to the B team and hopefully with some things going the right way a WC start coming season. More likely in another year.

Last edited:

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
I hope it will work out, but somehow I have feeling Myhrer will need another 4 or 5 season for that :) But honestly, I'm happy to still see him in WC and I wish it will work out for him, even if on the end might not be 10 wins, but just good season. Same goes for Olsson :)

TDK

Booting up
Skier
If I recall correctly Myhrer changed ski brand and had some trouble finding a good setup. Maybe if he gets that sorted our he will reach the center podium incoming season but competition is fears. I think that we will see a generation shift next year in SL.

gary posekian

Booting up
Skier
If I recall correctly Myhrer changed ski brand and had some trouble finding a good setup. Maybe if he gets that sorted our he will reach the center podium incoming season but competition is fears. I think that we will see a generation shift next year in SL.

seems to me things began going south when he left the dobies..