• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The Official Pugski Members only Private Ski Resort.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
The locker set up at the Cliff (Snowbird) is pretty sweet. Each locker has Williams boot dryer for four pairs of boots, four pairs of skis and couple of shelves for other accessories. The boot dryers comes on automatically at 10 pm and shuts off at 6 am. Don't have a shot of the locker interior, never thought it would be a worth while shot.

View of the Cliff locker room.
Locker Room - Cliff.jpg

Williams boot dryer
Boot Dryer - Williams.jpg

The Cliff locker room is nice but I believe a ski valet service like the one at Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise would be more appropriate for the Pugski crew.

Blue Streak

I like snow.
Skier
The locker room at the Four Seasons at Vail is pretty nice too.
A cute little blonde attendant asked, "would you like me to help you with your boots?"
I can't believe I said no!

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
I would prefer a base lodge like MRG that is cramped and uncomfortable. Gets you out skiing on rather than hanging in the lodge. No need to spend extra time in the penalty box. If you need to take a break grab a seat on the porch.

skibob

Skiing the powder
Skier
I would prefer a base lodge like MRG that is cramped and uncomfortable. Gets you out skiing on rather than hanging in the lodge. No need to spend extra time in the penalty box. If you need to take a break grab a seat on the porch.
Maybe the cushy lounge should only be open après.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Has anyone thought that a heliport would be a good addition to our resort? Just in case we open some back bowls without lifts, or fast transit to and from major airport.

TS
Tony Warren

Tony Warren

Me on the left, The Padre on the right
Skier
Has anyone thought that a heliport would be a good addition to our resort? Just in case we open some back bowls without lifts, or fast transit to and from major airport.

Oh yeah, this is covered. We have a long enough strip for 737 and 787 class aircraft. All private jets will work fine in the all weather airport. Of course there will be several heliports and a great orthopedic surgery and a really awesome emergency room.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Tricia
    The Velvet Hammer
  • Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid