• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Notice that while the entire East is hatin' it, we here in Colorado are loving it. Ying Yang I guess

jo3st3

Getting on the lift
Skier
It hits 70 degrees this week on the east coast, followed by snow the next day... WTF!!!! It would be great to have a few seasons where the east coast conditions were even close to the west coast

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
The end is near, unless we get a dumping and colder weather next week. Already got the email last night of limited hours starting next week. This Wednesday will be last regular patrol shift. :(
upload_2018-2-27_9-23-20.png

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
10" of snow coming tonight/Tuesday. I'm really ready for spring, but if I must ski next weekend in the U.P. I will :)

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
10" of snow coming tonight/Tuesday. I'm really ready for spring, but if I must ski next weekend in the U.P. I will :)
Family from Michigan posted pictures of Easter Egg hunting in 4 inches of snow yesterday.
I just checked the MLB At Bat App on my Apple TV to see what time the Tigers are playing today and this is what I saw.
I bet TampaBay is wondering if hell really did freeze over.
AtBat 4:2.JPG

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I'm bitching because we got 7" of fresh overnight, but yesterday I just couldn't get much done at work, so I'm working now. But I'm in Breck, so at least I can take the dogs on a snowshoe later today ... if I don't sneak out for a few late runs.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
We're not going skiing this weekend so I'm sorta complaining. I've been skiing every weekend since Mid November so I can't really complain. This time of year if the weather is dodgy and I've sh!t piled up to do at home I might stay home. This weekend at Killington it will be freezing rain and wintry mixes. Now if I lived up there you bet I'd be out there. If it were just going to rain this weekend I'd go however a 3 hour drive home in the freezing rain is really what's keeping me home. The list of crap to do at home is pretty high since I have barely been home all winter. We're headed up next weekend and hopefully every weekend after that until the end of the season. Heading into May would be nice. So I'm complaining about the weather but at the same time I feel guilty about complaining.

scott43

So much better than a pro
Skier
We have a potential "major ice event" coming up this weekend... Hoping it's just local power and not the grid like in 1998...

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
My season is officially over, because yesterday I actually had to cut the grass to make the lawn look good.

Sponsor

Staff online