• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Flo

Getting on the lift
Skier
Hi everyone,

I am selling a jacket that I only used 4 days. I mostly use it on powder days and snow has been rare this season in California.
This jacket has a lot of pockets, is very breathable and sturdy (this is the Gore-tex model before they changed for the futurelight).

I am asking 225$ for it (retail 550$).
I can ship it or we can meet in the Sacramento area.

Thanks for watching.,
Flo

Product description:
Built for backcountry fanatics who put in more hours on foor than on the lift, this techincal GORE-TEX® 3L shell jacket has been updated with reinforced ripstop material that;s stretchier than ever before for greater durability and range of motion. Strategically placed pockets integrate with steep series™ mid layers and bibs for easy access to essentials.
Features:

• Fabric: 70D GORE-TEX® 3L—91% nylon, 9% elastane ripstop woven with 30 g tricot backer
  • Standard fit
  • Hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding
  • Dedicated, helmet-compatible hybrid drop hood with riveted cord-lock system
  • Radio-mic attachments at the collar
  • #5 YKK® AquaGuard® center front zip
  • #3 YKK Aquaguard, pack-friendly chest pockets with radio loops and mesh backing for venting
  • Low-profile bellows extend storage space to the outside of the jacket
  • Zip access to mid layer or bib in chest pocket
  • #3 YKK® AquaGuard® , pack-compatible, extended pit-zip vents
  • #3 YKK® AquaGuard® secure-zip hand pockets
  • #3 YKK® AquaGuard® wrist pocket with goggle wipe
  • Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with pieced-in Velcro®
  • Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs
  • Bonded, articulated, four-way stretch powder skirt
  • Jacket-to-pant integration
  • Adjustable, ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock system
  • Increased stretch

GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.

Attachments

• IMG_0075.jpeg
    IMG_0075.jpeg
    401.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0078.jpeg
    IMG_0078.jpeg
    872.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0077.jpeg
    IMG_0077.jpeg
    487.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0076.jpeg
    IMG_0076.jpeg