• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Eh what happened to all the Volkl Supersport Chickstars / Gamma and Atomic Balanze and Elan Pearls? The chickstar was tomboy at S5 levels before the tomboy ...

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Eh what happened to all the Volkl Supersport Chickstars / Gamma and Atomic Balanze and Elan Pearls? The chickstar was tomboy at S5 levels before the tomboy ...
You are answering your own question. No pioneering with any of these.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
You are answering your own question. No pioneering with any of these.

Depends on how we define pioneering, I think. The Balanze has first Metron shape for girls cred and the Pearls had the binding plate in the ski, in both Marker and Tyrolia versions.

Are you defining pioneering as 'built in the feminine version before the unisex variant is available'?

If we're working on that basis, then OK - but then quite a few of the above need more scrutiny

Last edited:

drewski

Putting on skis
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Line Celebrity 90 is my wifes go to soft snow ski, loves that ski!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Depends on how we define pioneering, I think. The Balanze has first Metron shape for girls cred and the Pearls had the binding plate in the ski, in both Marker and Tyrolia versions.

Are you defining pioneering as 'built in the feminine version before the unisex variant is available'?

If we're working on that basis, then OK - but then quite a few of the above need more scrutiny
Those skis din't change the landscape of women's sks in their days.

Sponsor

Staff online