• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Brad J

Out on the slopes
Skier
I was a buyer 2month ago, I wanted them for Jackson Hole, I found them better on bumps and variable conditions than I expected. They want to be driven not just out for a ride. Great ski

Jack Lake

Putting on skis
Skier
It was the best deal I could find and well worth the extra 2 or 300 over the cost of the other skis. It'll be my most used. Im just worried about becoming a "Stockliphile"...

Jack Lake

Putting on skis
Skier
I'm beyond thrilled. I much prefer to drive the ski and pressure the hell out of the edges. Their ability to vary turn shapes is exactly what I'm looking for with crud busting groomer slop later in the day.

How's the weight relative to the AX? The specs show 200 gms over the AX...

Jack Lake

Putting on skis
Skier
So...The Laser ARs were waiting for me when I got home today. Just beautiful skis. Hand flexed them, and ohhh they feel smooth. Silky almost. I looked them over, and realized that they're already pretapped for the system bindings they came with. Awesome. Time to mix up some marine epoxy!

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
These showed up unexpectedly today.... :D :D :D

20200424_195049 ACR Conv.jpg

20200424_195106 ACR Conv.jpg

Tom Co.

life's new window
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I just scored these- Tyrolia Attack 13 Demos

P1050325.jpg

They came from OfferUp for $50 local pickup!

These Tyrolia bindings are a big reason I am on Pugski. I bought a previous pair and needed a template. @Philpug had one, set me up and invited me to stick around.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I just purchased a winter scene ski sweater with gondolas in the pattern that is 50% wool and 50% nylon. It is the Penguin brand name all for the low low price of $7.27 and I just couldn't help myself. Yes I know that Penguin brand is not a ski related brand and it maybe is a golf brand.
IMG_20200819_155646.jpg

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
So...The Laser ARs were waiting for me when I got home today. Just beautiful skis. Hand flexed them, and ohhh they feel smooth. Silky almost. I looked them over, and realized that they're already pretapped for the system bindings they came with. Awesome. Time to mix up some marine epoxy!
They are smooth.
:D

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I’m not sure if I’m bragging about the Shift binding purchase or mrsjmills questioning what ski I’m putting the Shifts on.
When I brought the unmourned QST in to show her the ski I would use the Shift on, she started to name skis she has known about and apparently I bought this pair without her knowing.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I’m not sure if I’m bragging about the Shift binding purchase or mrsjmills questioning what ski I’m putting the Shifts on.
When I brought the unmourned QST in to show her the ski I would use the Shift on, she started to name skis she has known about and apparently I bought this pair without her knowing.

If Mrs jmills can name all your skis off the top of her head. You don't have anywhere near enough skis. :ogbiggrin:

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Bought one day before the coronapocalypse hit and all the Michigan hills got shut down. Spent all last winter researching and demoing, and these checked all the boxes. I don't know much about skis, but I know these are a blast! Also got a good end-of-season deal.

View attachment 108682
Those are one if my very favorites. Very good all around ski.

Sponsor

Staff online