• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

asnowmobiler

Advanced Beginner
Skier
Ski shop near Scranton Pa. has a opening weekend sale every year.
I got these for $50 list is $375

And these Spyder pants, not that I needed another pair, I have 5 or six pair already but just couldn't pass on such a great deal
DC1AA938-BFBB-4142-B51C-06A0B0A6A7FF.jpg
download (15).jpg

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
My newest pair of Wind jackets. Hopefully they'll arrive by the weekend. Starting out the winter with only wind jackets as I sold all my regular goggles last season. These are much smaller and work 100% for me. I have a head thing I wear that comes down over my forehead to bridge the gap between my helmet and these and it works perfect.

s-l1600.jpg

Wendy

Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
My newest pair of Wind jackets. Hopefully they'll arrive by the weekend. Starting out the winter with only wind jackets as I sold all my regular goggles last season. These are much smaller and work 100% for me. I have a head thing I wear that comes down over my forehead to bridge the gap between my helmet and these and it works perfect.

s-l1600.jpg
Are these technically glasses that looks like goggles?
EDIT: Never mind, they are. Good Nordic ski/mountain bike option.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Are these technically glasses that looks like goggles?
EDIT: Never mind, they are. Good Nordic ski/mountain bike option.

They work perfect for me. I look at them like shrunken down goggles. I wear them throughout the winter.i have sunglasses for warm days. Good to know they are a good nordic and bike option too.

CO Freeskier

Getting on the lift
Skier
I read the Blister review yesterday about the Slicers and it was informative and encouraging. Since I have never owned a pair of twin tips, I'm probably going to roll with mounting on or near the back bump. If I find that I want more playfulness down the line, I'll remount. Looking forward to it!

I bought the 181 Slicer Factory because I wanted something easy to ski with the kids and it was dirt cheap. Hadn't demoed them and bought based upon the Blister review primarily. Took it out on hard man-made and was blown away by how good it is at high edge angles...total surprise because almost every twin tip Iv'e demoed over the years have been a bit of a let down. Mounted them on the line.

Just purchased a pair of Dynastar SLs...can't wait to get them out.
Untitled by colorado_freeskier, on Flickr

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
I bought the 181 Slicer Factory because I wanted something easy to ski with the kids and it was dirt cheap. Hadn't demoed them and bought based upon the Blister review primarily. Took it out on hard man-made and was blown away by how good it is at high edge angles...total surprise because almost every twin tip Iv'e demoed over the years have been a bit of a let down. Mounted them on the line. ntitled by colorado_freeskier, on Flickr

Glad you’re liking the Slicers! Think I might have posted on a TGR thread about the Slicers if that was you.

Luke from Blistergear and I have been hyping these skis up like crazy on Newschoolers as they have such great grip on edge, pivot super easily, absorb crud very well and are the best mogul/tree skis in the 100mm range out there. And they are $500 CAN retail for the Menace 98 let alone the Slicer deals still out there!
Think I’m going to add to my 181cm Slicers by getting the 187cm Menace 98 version in the Spring sales as it will be even more stable yet still easy to ski.

Scotty I.

I only care about the graphics
Skier
I bought the 181 Slicer Factory because I wanted something easy to ski with the kids and it was dirt cheap. Hadn't demoed them and bought based upon the Blister review primarily. Took it out on hard man-made and was blown away by how good it is at high edge angles...total surprise because almost every twin tip Iv'e demoed over the years have been a bit of a let down. Mounted them on the line.

Just purchased a pair of Dynastar SLs...can't wait to get them out.
Untitled by colorado_freeskier, on Flickr

Al I get are good reports about these skis! Hopefully we'll get enough snow (starting tonight) to warrant getting these out on the hill.

Thanks or sharing your experience. Much appreciated!

Wendy

Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Glad you’re liking the Slicers! Think I might have posted on a TGR thread about the Slicers if that was you.

Luke from Blistergear and I have been hyping these skis up like crazy on Newschoolers as they have such great grip on edge, pivot super easily, absorb crud very well and are the best mogul/tree skis in the 100mm range out there. And they are $500 CAN retail for the Menace 98 let alone the Slicer deals still out there!
Think I’m going to add to my 181cm Slicers by getting the 187cm Menace 98 version in the Spring sales as it will be even more stable yet still easy to ski.

Glad to see Dynastar getting some love.

GregK

Skiing the powder
Skier
Glad to see Dynastar getting some love.

So now you need to get Dynastar Menace 98/Slicers AND Head Framewalls! Lol

Had both out this year and liking the Framewalls even more this year after a few passes on a stone grinder this Summer to get some high spots perfectly flat. They RIP!

udailey

Browsing Garage sale and eBay
Skier
Blizzard Sheeva 10. Can't wait to take these out. Loved demoing these, playful, turny, and still quite solid.

I saw several of these on the slopes. Great looking ski! Congrats

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
They are actually in my hands now. Wearing them Sunday.

View attachment 85078 View attachment 85079

In my 12 days working straight holiday stupor I left these somewhere. Bromley lost and found doesn't have them. Hoping Magic has them. I haven't ruled out the possibility that they fell under somewhere after I got home and collapsed into bed each night. Hoping they turn up as I really loved these things.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid