• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Hypergruv

"Suck At the Highest Level"
Skier
upload_2018-10-19_12-31-51.png

upload_2018-10-19_12-32-24.png

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Technica Cochise 130 for $388
Solomon X Pros 120 for $360
Head Monsters 88 for $380 with bindings

Friends realizing I was right when it came to boot sizing. Priceless!

Me personally got LEKI Pure S Carbon 80 Poles for $60.
https://images.the-house.com/LEKI-pure-s-ski-poles-17.jpg

TS
jmeb

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
PSA if anyone is looking for either of the above, both are available on Sierra Trading Post. If you buy both, XR87JY389 will net you the same prices.

princo

Getting off the lift
Skier
PSA if anyone is looking for either of the above, both are available on Sierra Trading Post. If you buy both, XR87JY389 will net you the same prices.

Thanks for the STP code. The foam in my current IOX is starting to tear at the edges. Wasn't planning on buying Goggles this season, but at that price it's hard to pass.

As for my contribution to this thread, just got the Hotronic S4 Custom, which SAC has on sale at the moment for $112 (55% off).

Last edited:

firebanex

Making fresh tracks
Skier
This started out as trying to take a picture of my new bag from Head.. but my dog was being adorable so he ended up taking over in the shot. It's a pretty snazzy bag, the lid and main compartment have their own zipper inside so when TSA destroys the main zipper on the bag, the stuff on the inside won't go all over the place.
20181030_081555.jpg

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
What size is it?

MY SIZE :)

Actually it is a Medium, that per Scott is a 54. I have not actually measured it out as of yet. I usually ride a 52-53, yet my roadie is 20 years old Reynolds 853 with a 20 year old stem- I’m certain I can get a similar reach with a more contemporary shorter stem. As is the dumpster find is very upright & higher due to the tall steerer tube.