• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

TrueNorth

Getting on the lift
Skier
Ebay came out with a site wide 20% off coupon (today only) so I bought that Populo Quest 16 bike for $240 shipped on ebay.

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Do you have to use one of those electric trolling motors or are you using a gas motor? Some of the lakes down here have a limit on what you can put on your boat, some say no gas others say 10 HP limit.

The boat came with oars. I think our local Lake has regulations about using only non-combustible motors. However, it’s so small that the orders will get you across the lake with good speed.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
The boat came with oars. I think our local Lake has regulations about using only non-combustible motors. However, it’s so small that the orders will get you across the lake with good speed.

Something tells me that even if @Brian Finch could use a motor on that boat, he’d opt for oars. ogsmile

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
The boat came with oars. I think our local Lake has regulations about using only non-combustible motors.

I hate it when my motor catches fire, probably a wise idea :D

However, it’s so small that the orders will get you across the lake with good speed.

Now has a mental image of Ms. Finch at cox'n

"Pull!
Put your back in it!
Pull!
C'mon you lazy good for nothing,
pull!
Call yourself fit, do you?
Pull!
Fit for a just-weaned baby, maybe.
Pull!"
*gravel grinds as bow runs up on shore*

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Got these (183s) still wrapped in plastic for 60-70% off, maybe for the under-performing days next season.....
(Just hope there are fewer of them, actually - but either way, I'll be happy, hopefully.)

Stockli Stormrider 95 Skis 2017

408384_408384_1

(P.S. The measured length is only 181.)

Image Zoom

Last edited:

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Nice. Men with pink skis, or men who wear pink, are very secure with their masculinity. ogsmile
When I would have a pink shirt on at work, some of my students would ask if I was gay. But that was kids in middle school and that age is not known for their sensitivity.

tinymoose

Getting off the lift
Skier
I bought a pair too, great ski. Should have mine next week.

Nice! I saw you bought them. You demoed them, right? Because I know you disliked the old Yumi, but this one is a bit stiffer.

VickiK

Out on the slopes
Skier
I'm starting to feel like skiing my 2011 and 2013 model year skis is so....old, never mind my 2011 boots and 2010 mountain bike. Eh, whaddya say, sonny, speak up!

Sponsor

Staff online