• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@cantunamunch that’s a great deal!!! Components aren’t bad at all! I’m all for steel framed road bikes.

What’s wrong with the magenta bits?? ;)

I’m partial to this metro one with the 3-speed internal hub....
49175B99-DDA0-420F-BC0C-EAEC1403A61A.jpeg

Last edited:

SShore

Resident Curmudgeon
Skier
Based on @Philpug and @ScotsSkier praises, I scored a brand new pair of flat K2 Supercharges (very rare as they don’t sell them like that now) for $250 on eBay and got a great deal fromScotsSkier on some new Rosi 150 max bindings and Look racing plates. Now I just need to exponential up my game so I am worthy of this setup.

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
super cheap.

And super-fast. It was en route within an hour of me placing the order and in Maryland in less than 48 hours.

The finish is very definitely a powder coat and not liquid paint, let alone upscale flowy liquid paint. It could probably use a waxing but I won't bother. The tubes are...functional in an early-80s mass market JP bike way. The wheels are -meh- and wider rims would give the tires a better profile.

Otherwise, cheap fun and lots of it.

SShore

Resident Curmudgeon
Skier
Based on @Philpug and @ScotsSkier praises, I scored a brand new pair of flat K2 Supercharges (very rare as they don’t sell them like that now) for $250 on eBay and got a great deal fromScotsSkier on some new Rosi 150 max bindings and Look racing plates. Now I just need to exponential up my game so I am worthy of this setup.

The important accessory is attached and they are ready for bindings.
vrTK0v5uQZuGav1ygWpRWQ.jpg

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Well, I pulled the trigger on a pair of Z-90's. These were a return that Cyrus had in stock. 2018 174's. Finally replaced the Rossi Pursuit HP's. I am stoked to have these in the quiver.
View media item 2372
Looks good, what binding and BSL were they drilled? If you can go with the same bindings and you may be able to reuse the same holes.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Looks good, what binding and BSL were they drilled? If you can go with the same bindings and you may be able to reuse the same holes.
I don't know what was previously mounted on them and didn't ask. I've a new pair of Attack Demo's. Thinking I may put the Demo's on the Endurance and take those Salomon STH II's from the Endurance and put them on the Z-90's. I'm in no hurry. I've got a few months to figure it out. I might just gift these to my son when he graduates from the National Ski Patrol's OEC training and becomes a patroller. We'll see..... I wanted a pair in my inventory. My ski collection is an ever evolving thing. Kevin's room has turned into a ski shop over the years. Most all of my racing skis and our older skis have been storage waxed and are going to get put into storage until we move. I'm just going to keep our active quivers in his room now. That will still amount to 8 pair of skis that we are actively skiing.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Well, I pulled the trigger on a pair of Z-90's. These were a return that Cyrus had in stock. 2018 174's. Finally replaced the Rossi Pursuit HP's. I am stoked to have these in the quiver.
View media item 2372
Nicely done. Those returns from Cyrus are da bomb!
I bet @Philpug can look at the hole pattern and tell you what binding was mounted on it.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Guessing the binding is the easy part...BSL, that where it gets tough.
You could get a fair estimate by the distance from the two rear toe screw holes to the front two heels screws holes.