• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Eric267

Gettin after it
Skier
Coming up on 11months, 54lbs..
image.jpeg

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
My Foster has made it to his forever home.

He took up quickly to the adopter by sitting at their feet, laying down and then resting his head on their foot. Sleeps in the bed, gets 3+ walks a day ... very nice ending other than I miss the pooch a bit.

Ollie in new home.jpeg

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Daughter picked up a new pup ... visited this week for Christmas.

Bagheera the pup figured out our doggie door on his own without much difficulty seeing the other dogs going and coming.

Turns out when he went home, he would walk up to the glass storm door and bump his head into it .. put his paw against it. Poor thing, no doggie door:

Bagheera.jpg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Lol, my second thought - after, awwwwwwwww, so cute.
yea,same thought, drove my daughter nuts calling him Begonia, Bulgaria and Bagheeria but maybe he identifies with Pumas?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Daughter picked up a new pup ... visited this week for Christmas.

Bagheera the pup figured out our doggie door on his own without much difficulty seeing the other dogs going and coming.

Turns out when he went home, he would walk up to the glass storm door and bump his head into it .. put his paw against it. Poor thing, no doggie door:

View attachment 61628
My, what big..............paws.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Somewhere way back in this thread should be a picture of me and Wolfgang, our St. Bernard of 10 years and a dog who had no equal in our family. Wolfgang passed peacefully at home in May of 2017. He had cancer. Months later the wife asked me to go to an adoption event where there were a couple rescue Saints. We ended up bringing home a large zen male named Sampson. He had a lot of problems and @Nitrobunny sunk her heart and soul into him. We got his teeth fixed, put some weight him, figured out his food allergies, and had a pretty happy big boy despite a couple fused discs in his lower spine and some issues neither us or a couple vets could quite nail down. Well we lost Sampson this past month after 15 months with us. Cancer again and a large brain tumor. He was the most zen beast you could hope to meet. I had forgotten about this thread until it popped up in my alerts today for like the first time ever..... Anyway, just thought I’d memorialize Sampson here and share a photo. View media item 3153

Sponsor

Staff online