• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

lisamamot

Lisa MA MOT
Skier
Bozeman (10 months) excited to come with...

91C074D7-CEF9-4455-9F43-789FE7FEB65F.jpeg

Zeta (9 years) delighted with the new bed I brought home today

48DF2459-34F9-499A-B43B-576479B5B9B0.jpeg

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Bozeman (10 months) excited to come with...

View attachment 84510

Zeta (9 years) delighted with the new bed I brought home today

View attachment 84511

happy dog, happy life!

funny thing, I pick up doggie pillows if nice and on sale, we have multiples. Kids find it funny that my spouse rolls her eyes with each new one. I have to take up sewing as i can make simple canvas pillow case style and stuff with firm pillows. (advantage of a smaller breed)

lisamamot

Lisa MA MOT
Skier
I have to take up sewing as i can make simple canvas pillow case style and stuff with firm pillows. (advantage of a smaller breed)

I have been planning to take up sewing for the last dozen years :roflmao::wag:

Zeta loves the bolstered sides and the TJX stores have pretty inexpensive options - this was a Homegoods find.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Bad Bob ...

nothing like a dog friendly hotel ... so many more in the last 10yrs. I still recall being excited a Microtel Hotel in Ames Iowa offered significant discount when doing a puppy mill rescue. They didn't have too, but did.

sooo, what bed did you choose?

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Had to take the fur-babies on a business trip to Kalispell for 3 days last week. Normally Max the maltese will see another dog or something and start the bark fest, Daisy the hound will come investigate and decide for herself if something is bark worthy.

Walking them at O-Dark:30 behind the hotel Daisy the hound spots 2 deer up across the big lawn and starts to barking and jumping up and down at the end of the lead. Max with his height and probably age never figured it one out.

Thought is was kind of an interesting tell on dog breeds.

20161018_211348_resized.jpg
@Bobalooski Max really likes your dog.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Zrxman01 ... nice .. doggie and fire. Funny but your pooch must of gotten sufficiently warm to seek out the cooler floor. I can see the doggie pillow to the side.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Dog friendly motels are great. The upper pass lodge walking distance to the base of Magic in Southern Vermont is dog friendly. We go here for dinner sometimes and sit at the bar and there's always a puppy to pet which is nice