• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
takeyourlabtoworkday.jpg

I decided it was take your lab to work day on Thurs afternoon

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
20180916_113311.jpg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
It's rare that the dogs share a bed. No idea what precipitated this.
20180930_143241.jpg

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Mr Cooper still half asleep one morning after a few days of camping.

IMG_2712.jpeg

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
HELP!

Is anyone in the market for a puppy? This 2 month old litter is so stinking cute and lively. The are called "Idaho Shag Dogs" that is a real thing; http://www.capitalpress.com/Livesto...a-livestock-handling-spur-surge-in-popularity

Met the parents both seem to be really good dogs, Dad about 50 lbs Mom maybe 40. I am concerned that they could be euthanized if homes aren't found for them fairly soon They are near Twin Falls Idaho and sooo stinkin cute. HELP!

Idaho Shag puppies.jpg

Michael Kane

Kano
Skier
Jeb feeling the shame. It was a touch one on the little guy as the boys receeded back up by his kidneys. Ended up being a much more invasive proceedure, but Vet said it was for the best to take them as they in all likely hood were just going to be more problems if we would have left them.

Jeb 21.jpg

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Jeb feeling the shame. It was a touch one on the little guy as the boys receeded back up by his kidneys. Ended up being a much more invasive proceedure, but Vet said it was for the best to take them as they in all likely hood were just going to be more problems if we would have left them.

View attachment 55934

I can't actually figure out what that second sentence means, but best wishes for Jeb's speedy recovery.

laine

I ski like a girl. Fast.
Skier
@Monique - "boys" = balls

@Michael Kane - I'm a huge proponent of spay and neuter anyway, so it probably worked out for the best. I volunteer weekly at Oakland (California) Animal Services, the city-run open admissions animal shelter, and seeing all the dogs (and cats and rabbits and more) looking for homes just breaks my heart.

Reactions: nay

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
@Monique - "boys" = balls

I figured that out, but still can't make heads or tails of the sentence "It was a touch one on the little guy" ... oh ... I'm guessing that should read "touch and go," @Michael Kane ?

I also have strong feelings about spaying and neutering, but I'll keep them out of this thread, which I would prefer to keep happy :)

Michael Kane

Kano
Skier
Ah, I think I read that sentence so quickly that I read "touch one" as "touchy one".
Sorry for the mistype. I meant to say tough one. He was pretty out of it for a day or so when we got him back home.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
HELP!

Is anyone in the market for a puppy? This 2 month old litter is so stinking cute and lively. The are called "Idaho Shag Dogs" that is a real thing; http://www.capitalpress.com/Livesto...a-livestock-handling-spur-surge-in-popularity

Met the parents both seem to be really good dogs, Dad about 50 lbs Mom maybe 40. I am concerned that they could be euthanized if homes aren't found for them fairly soon They are near Twin Falls Idaho and sooo stinkin cute. HELP!

View attachment 54974

Please tell me these pups found homes? We love our ACD / Border collie mix. I would need to think about whether we could handle a puppy at the moment though.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
Please tell me these pups found homes? We love our ACD / Border collie mix. I would need to think about whether we could handle a puppy at the moment though.

Not yet. They are cute little buggers and already shows signs of being easy to train. They won't go through the door to the back porch without being invited (my kids weren't that well behaved when they were little!).

If you want any more details on them, send a PM.

Sponsor