• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

The disease continues

Joel

Having fun
Skier
So last season was pretty much a wash for me, Only got out once or twice. In fact the last year for everything I like to do was a wash, hardly any mountain biking, no soaring, blah.

I decided to be optimistic for this season and just ordered some Voile HyperVector BCs. I have a set of Tectons I will mount on them.

I remember when I first started all this about 5 years ago now at 53, that I thought I would only have one, maybe two sets of skis. The latest will now make 5. I know this is not a lot compared to some folks, but more than I thought I would have.

We have been getting snow where I like to be, not near enough to get started yet, but I'm hopeful. Still a good chance it all goes away before it comes back, but I can hope.

Joel

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I started skiing at 50, now 61, and it took a while to get my legs under me. I ramped up to still less than 10 days a year on day trips to the Poconos when we started taking trips to Vermont and Maine along with more lessons. That put my addiction into immediate overdrive! I now have a 3 ski quiver. Looking forward to another fun season and I hope yours is good too.