• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Talisman

Out on the slopes
Skier
You only have to smell me if you're uphill of me. Ski faster == no smells.

I wasn't worried about our tender olfactories, a sweet smelling ski stud from CO would be a hit with the local ladies at the River House or the Broken Spoke. Depending on our snow pack during the season there are lots of touring opportunities.

MattSmith

Out on the slopes
Skier
You only have to smell me if you're uphill of me. Ski faster == no smells.

Speaking of uphill, anyone else gonna have touring gear and want to stretch their legs near Big Sky during the gathering? Would be fun to skip some meadows one day.

Yea... but you gotta shower first. We may be barbarians, but we're civilized barbarians.

I checked out Gems in a Van. Neat idea. I'll look forward to following along and will have lots of questions by the time we reach Montana. I'm planning "car life" for a few months this winter. Looks like a 36 hr drive will get me from Boston to Bozeman.

I'll have touring gear. Others will too. Give the "official" gathering thread an opportunity to launch and we'll see if we need a sub thread for outside the resort adventures.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
PSA Dan Egan will be coaching and guiding at Big Sky during the gathering!!! What great opportunity we have to ski with and learn
from the extreme skiing pioneer and HOF'er.
I noticed that. But then the "camps and special programs" panel disappeared from the Big Sky lessons page, and Egan's skiclinics.com site is gone (or at least off-line).
Any idea what's up?

Andy Sainsbury

Booting up
Skier
I noticed that. But then the "camps and special programs" panel disappeared from the Big Sky lessons page, and Egan's skiclinics.com site is gone (or at least off-line).
Any idea what's up?
Any idea what's up?
On the Big sky website Egan's clinics are under:The Resort, then Mountain Village Lessons and Programs, Specialty Clinics.
He will be at Big Sky Feb. 21st thru March 9th. And an early season tune-up clinic mid December. This was confirmed by Dan.
As for the skiclinics.com website I'll have to get back you. He can be reached on his Deganmedia.com website.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
On the Big sky website Egan's clinics are under:The Resort, then Mountain Village Lessons and Programs, Specialty Clinics.
Yep, user error. The two lessons pages look so much alike I didn't realize I clicked on the other one.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm still pissed that I had to cancel my attending last year's Gathering so I just changed my trip plans and will be heading to Big Sky to ski with you fine folk. I was doing a trip to Jackson Hole 2/6-2/12 but I've moved it to right before the Gathering. I'm going to ski Jackson Wed-Friday, drive up to Big Sky Saturday and attend the gathering Sun-Tues. Very excited!

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
So, feel free to redirect me to a different thread or whatever, but ... so many posts to search. Key question as I look at lodging: Are we spending the whole time at Big Sky? Or are we spending one or more days at Bridger Bowl (as in 2013)? Inquiring minds need to know!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
So, feel free to redirect me to a different thread or whatever, but ... so many posts to search. Key question as I look at lodging: Are we spending the whole time at Big Sky? Or are we spending one or more days at Bridger Bowl (as in 2013)? Inquiring minds need to know!
We are in the process of getting the official thread together along with the Roll Call thread, we hope to have it up next week.
Thank you for your patience.

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Tricia
    The Velvet Hammer
  • Dwight