• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
It was voted on that we will go into a rotation with The Gathering moving forward.

2019-Big Sky
2020-Jackson Hole
2021-Aspens
2022-Utah
Provided there is still Pugski and the internet after that...repeat ;)

Other areas that juuuust missed the cut like Stowe are available for regional and satellite Gatherings.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
One thng that we will try to secure for future Gatherings is a private room similar that @AmyPJ secured and a generous member paid for. It was really good to do daily breifings, a place to leave our bags and a place to have lunch.

tromano

Goin' the way they're pointed...
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I know Madeline has dreamed about going back to Big Sky since ESA in 2009. And I think our little kids will love it.

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I missed going to this years Gathering as I was already booked to go to Big Sky at the same time. My first time there, it is an awesome place, and I would definitely go back! What are the dates going to be for next year? I want to reserve those dates!!

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I missed going to this years Gathering as I was already booked to go to Big Sky at the same time. My first time there, it is an awesome place, and I would definitely go back! What are the dates going to be for next year? I want to reserve those dates!!

We will be setting the dates soon. Figure early to mid March.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
That's a nice bunch of resorts, but it would have been nice to see it come East once. Then maybe go farther East, - Austria gathering.
Satellite Gatherings like The Northeast, Mid Atlantic, Tahoe and even Europe or Canada are always an option...Sounds like you are volunteering. ;)

at_nyc

Getting off the lift
Pass Pulled
Other areas that juuuust missed the cut like Stowe are available for regional and satellite Gatherings.
“Other areas juuuust missed” doesn’t appear to include Colorado Summit/Eagle County or Tahoe?Not even Whistler? Hmmm...

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am a little sad at the end of the annual vote tradiion, but.... those are all places I would vote for, and I was really hoping we would be going to Big Sky next.
And since there were no nominations (other than @KevinF) this seemed to be the logical option for the way to do this. Again, there is always the option of doing other resorts as a satellite Gathering.

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
That's a nice bunch of resorts, but it would have been nice to see it come East once. Then maybe go farther East, - Austria gathering.

Actually, Stowe does get nominated every year by me (although in a non-serious fashion as I don't see a way for New England to ever garner enough votes to host the "real" Gathering).

Jim Kenney did nominate Europe one year, but it lost in a landslide to wherever we went that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online