• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Texts that go wrong..... that damn auto correct function

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Just had what I considered a hilarious text exchange with 3 of my sisters. We are meeting for happy hour/dinner next friday and were chatting about places to meet. My one sister Krissy said how about Puberta Vallarta............................................. not realizing what she typed.... Not sure if auto correct did this or if she typed it and it just didn't correct to puerta. I fired back that I hadn't heard of "that" place.... apparently when she realized what was actually sent via text she almost choked on her sandwich. Of course now we have to call it this name....................

Another is I was texting with my friend Pam and she said about about 6 ishmael..... say what........................ I didn't even know what ishel was. Googled and learned something new. Now it's a thing with us and always say see you at whatever time ishmael.

One time my brother texted something flirty to me and then realized that he didn't send it to his wife....... Ooops...

I'm sure there are others.....

What are you funny auto correct stories.

Last edited:

Jenny

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Had one of our clients at the catering company I work for text the event designer to say that somebody high up in their company was going to be at the vent and could we do something special for him. Except that autocorrect changed it to something sexual.

Sponsor

Staff online