• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Terrene Wazia fat bike tires

Pierre

Putting on skis
Skier
I bought a pair of Wazia 26 X 4.6 light studded tires for my electric Titanium Night Train Bullet. Wow, I was not prepared for how low the rolling resistance is given the aggressiveness of the tires. Rolling resistance is very low. No understeering at low pressures, massive traction and easy tubeless mount up. They are very loud on pavement, even at slow speeds. They shed

The studs will rip anything to shreds, fingers, gloves, upholstery and blankets so plan accordingly.

I am one satisfied customer and plan on riding in the first blizzard of the season, set to arrive today. I will ride locally here around the airport that I live on.

TS
P

Pierre

Putting on skis
Skier
My normal tires are Jumbo Jims but the Wazia's roll nearly as good. I suspect the cake eater would be comparable to the Jumbo Jims or beat them.

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
What are you using for non-studded rubber? My primary surfaces are crushed rock and dense mud.

Check out the non-studded cake eater. I found them faster and more durable than the JJ.

https://terrenetires.com/pages/cake-eater

I'm using the VeeRubber Rail Tracker in the summer (its not available in the US though). I also have the non-studded Snow Avalanche from VeeRubber. I like this one in the wet on rocky trails. If I was paying for a tire, I probably buy the Cake Eater (non studded) for summer.

Sponsor

Staff online