• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New England Tenney Mountain Ski Area Sold

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Tenney Mountain is under new ownership.

On April 19, 2022, Northcountry Development Group acquired the property from Tenney Mountain Development Group via quitclaim deed for $6.125 million.

Northcountry Development Group was formed in Delaware in February 2022 and registered as a New Hampshire business entity on March 11, 2022 with Steven Kelly as manager. The company is affiliated with Timberline Construction of Canton, Massachusetts. ...

skiki

Out on the slopes
Skier
I've been wondering what was going to happen with Tenney. I got a day in there in '20 and enjoyed it. I'd been hoping it would open again this year and checked the website once or twice for any updated info. The "construction" part of the new owner's name has me a little concerned. From what I gathered, locals were really happy with having Tenney open again as a ski hill. It definitely had a "local" vibe. Nice winding narrow New England trails.

4aprice

Out on the slopes
Skier
Throwing out a "please open up again" plea. What a fun medium sized mountain. Would make the original Ski 93 skiable again with Cannon''s reopening of Mittersill. (Something I wouldn't mind taking a nice midweek to hit). When the snow is right New Hampshire has a bunch of mid sized mountains that are really worth the price of admission (Tenney, Ragged, Gunstock, Sunapee, Crotched, Dartmouth Skiways)

Sponsor

Staff online