• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

liv2ski

Sierra Cement Inspector
Skier
Skiing brings out in me a mind set of where I want to be within Nature. In Nature, there are few animals as beautiful as a wolf (YOMV) so that is the avatar I have used for years. There have been a few variations in the photo used. The animal used here is just gorgeous, but my avatar on TGR has a better smile. Which one do you like better?
Below are my two wolf pups:

20160806_210203.jpg

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
My old avatar said, "...in my head I'm skiing". Well, Sun Peaks opened today so I am no longer skiing in my head, hence a change of avatar.

BTW Nov.18, 2017 was one of the earliest and best ever opening days with 5 of 6 chairs turning and around 80 runs open and in good condition. And lots of the closed runs getting skied as well.

MantanaB6

When in doubt, air it out.
Skier
Backside of Blackcomb. Trying to make the best of the marginal conditions. It's actually a screen shot of a video my sister-in-law took:

Joel

Having fun
Skier
First season I tried skiing. This is up Cameron Pass in Colorado. Trail is mostly flat. A good day was just not falling down.... Still fun!

20170122_115552.jpg

Wendy

Resurrecting the Oxford comma
Admin
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Mine is a selfie taken with/by Josh McDermitt, who is Eugene on the Walking Dead. I guess I picked it because it shows I don’t take myself too seriously!

My ski photos are boring. This one is funner.
6062CE55-31B5-4B14-87FF-A2E4F521C646.jpeg

Freaq

Pretends to be local
Skier
This is my buddy and me on the C chair at Mary Jane on our way to last run of his second day. He caught the flu in Cuba, recovered in Florida, drove home to attend to business in Michigan then drove out to CO, all in a mad rush to be here in time to ski Eagle Wind area the day the rope dropped. His smile says 'mission accomplished', mine says I'll never forget standing on top of a long long lane in the trees with not a track in sight.

We had received intel before our first run that EW would not open that day but we were both still sniffin' for it. I was the one that first smelled the clues so this was also the day the the Truffle Pig moniker was transferred to me :)

CchairBillMe.JPG

Joe Strummer

Getting on the lift
Skier
Blame the altitude.

I don't remember this picture being taken and it was just beginning our night out in A$pen.

9voWHtk.jpg

And I live at 6,000'.

Learned my lesson: never mix tequila, Aspen, and a tax return.

Did you forget the skis parked under the van?

fatbob

Not responding
Skier
Fed up with my generic mandated one so found the perfect picture which really captured me at the peak of my style, stance n steeze.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online