• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Picture was taken early Dec 2015, it was a much different day day below at Okemo VT that day. In CT it was sunny and warm, people here at home had a hard time believing the weather was that different. Photo was taken on Jolly Green Giant

Always with the yellow helmet.

Max Capacity

Putting on skis
Skier
Yes, most of the time now days. In fact I just had another POC painted yellow, that one in the picture is a little loose compared to the one I had painted orange last year. The orange one goes with my cold weather gear, only comes out when its 15F or below, a bright blue jacket and orange pants.

Jacob

Out on the slopes
Skier
My avatar is a photo from Snowbird. I can't remember which trail I was on, but I remember having to traverse in from the side. The angle of the slope and the amount of new snow made it a ton of fun.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Yes, most of the time now days. In fact I just had another POC painted yellow, that one in the picture is a little loose compared to the one I had painted orange last year. The orange one goes with my cold weather gear, only comes out when its 15F or below, a bright blue jacket and orange pants.
Well, I will say, I miss skiing with you. IIRC, you took the following picture of me in Forest Bump
IMG_0836.JPG

PisteOff

Jeff
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Mine current avatar is a selfie taken in Taos on the closing weekend of the 15/16 season. It was foggy, windy, icy and thin up top and wet down at bottom. Most of the lifts weren't running. All the migratory employees were sitting in the pub talking about heading up to the Pacific Northwest for other work.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
That's not a sapling.
That's why Phil is da man.

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
It's me, in the foreground and mdf at Steep & Deep camp at Jackson Hole in 2012. I'm wearing my now retired Papa Smurf blue jacket and pants. Another couple of shots of mdf with our instructor Mike and skiing powder.
053.JPG
081.JPG

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
At 115 lbs, it doesn't take much. I don't even remember that pic being taken. :doh:

Blame the altitude.

I don't remember this picture being taken and it was just beginning our night out in A$pen.

9voWHtk.jpg

And I live at 6,000'.

Learned my lesson: never mix tequila, Aspen, and a tax return.

Slim

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Since I am usually the one taking the pictures, I don't have a lot of pictures of myself. This was one of the only ones I could find. I'd taken this quick a selfie with my ski buddy. Not a great shot, just a quick reminder of friends and fun.

IMG_2917.JPG

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Since I am usually the one taking the pictures, I don't have a lot of pictures of myself. This was one of the only ones I could find. I'd taken this quick a selfie with my ski buddy. Not a great shot, just a quick reminder of friends and fun.

View attachment 32060
Cheer up, you are skiing, you should at least try to look like you are having fun ;)

Slim

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Cheer up, you are skiing, you should at least try to look like you are having fun ;)
Yep, smiling because I get to ski , and I'm with my wife and kids and with friends I don't get to see very often and it's snowing!

Sponsor

Staff online