• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tell me about ICEPEAK

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Some pretty interesting looking bibs in their collection. How are they in the wet cold?

Prices are like 100-600Eur so ????

Cheizz

AKA Gigiski
Skier
Icepeak is part of Luhta company, based in Lahti, Finland. Their softgoods are alright, mid-range, and well-priced. Warm enough in the dry cold. Not sure how they perform in wet and cold conditions.

Primoz

Skiing the powder
Skier
As @Cheizz said they are ok. Nothing special, definitely not my choice for ski touring/freeride, where I sweat much more then when on race skis, but for every day use, they are great, as they are like 3 times cheaper then anything else. They don't use fancy materials (Goretex etc.) and it shows when you need abilities of those materials. But quality is good, and it doesn't hurt to change winter jacket every year or two, when it costs 100eur. Summer stuff is even better, but it's problem to find their really cool stuff in stores. No idea why, but I'm really having hard time to find their good stuff in stores. But I'm lucky their importer is in next village, and they have their demo room open, so I can get stuff they bring to show to their clients (store), which then don't order, and they rather pick some crappy average stuff, not cool ones.

Sponsor

Staff online