• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Arizona/New Mexico Taos season ending?

Slim

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Hi,

Taos sounds like a good late season destination, but I can't find the closing date anywhere o their website. Anyone know?

Thanks,

Tony

tseeb
Skier
I was thinking they are scheduled to close on Sunday 4/1/2018 based on last Military Monday being 3/26/2018. This confirms it although they could extend a week based on late season snow. In 2015 they were scheduled to close on 4/5 and extended to 4/12 after getting late season snow. Couldn't easily find closing dates for 2016 or 2017. I recommend not booking anything non-refundable as their season is off to a poor start.

TS
Slim

Slim

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I was thinking they are scheduled to close on Sunday 4/1/2018 based on last Military Monday being 3/26/2018. This confirms it although they could extend a week based on late season snow. In 2015 they were scheduled to close on 4/5 and extended to 4/12 after getting late season snow. Couldn't easily find closing dates for 2016 or 2017. I recommend not booking anything non-refundable as their season is off to a poor start.

Thanks Tony for digging that up. We want to go April 1-7, and it’s not very easy to get to so will scratch Taos off the list.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid