• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Is anyone interested in attending the dinner tonight at St. B's in my place? My leg really doesn't want to hobble over there so we have an available spot for anyone who might want it. If not, I guess we'll be calling the restaurant to try to cancel for me.

Don't worry. We'll just take your money and put it toward a couple bottles of wine. We promise to toast you with the windfall. Honest.

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Another great day of skiing. Started snowing after lunch. Got an inch or two by the end of the day. Still snowing. Tomorrow looks to be a another fine day in Taos.

Part of the afternoon posse.
1-27 (3).jpg

Shout out to @missyc , @MegKan and @android . First time in Ernie's.

1-27 (1).jpg

End of day posse. Still in full on mode.

1-27 (4).jpg

Brock Tice

Out on the slopes
Skier
Kachina Peak looked really beautiful with the mix of light and shadow yesterday. The other photo is looking down from the top of Castor.

Attachments

• IMG_20200127_103538.jpg
    IMG_20200127_103538.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200127_160239.jpg
    IMG_20200127_160239.jpg
    261.9 KB · Views: 26

Brock Tice

Out on the slopes
Skier
Here's the end of a run down Castor. The fresh coat of snow just hid all the rocks making them harder to avoid and I dislodged a chunk larger than a softball on my first turn, which went rolling down the hill. Other than that it was pretty sweet with the fresh. Featuring @mdf, @MattSmith , @Matchstix, and @Unpiste.

Brock Tice

Out on the slopes
Skier
Unfortunately I don't expect to be back until Sunday, if that changes I will let you all know and try to meet up again. Anyone still going to be around Sunday?

Have fun at the get-together tonight and best wishes for the soft snow today and more to hopefully fall tomorrow. It was a blast skiing, drinking, and dining with you all again this year!

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I had a blast skiing with @Brock Tice , @MattSmith , @Matchstix @Noodler , and (last run only) @Unpiste . Thanks for dragging this old man up to the West Basin. And many thanks to Brock for knowing where the entrances to everything is. (Anyone who has driven with me knows I am navigational ly challenged. )
I noticed I was skiing better when I was chasing you guys around.

Sponsor

Staff online