• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Noodler

Sir Turn-a-lot
Skier
I will be there tomorrow with family, and Monday solo. My younger kids will be in ski school. My 11yo can hike and ski off the ridge.

Who's NOT in class in the morning? Here's a pic with my current gear from BC skiing in Santa Fe today. It's changed some from last year.

Looking forward to seeing and skiing with you all!

I'm not in the class either. White jacket as seen above. I'll be @Matchstix's shadow... ;)

Brock Tice

Out on the slopes
Skier
We've got one kid with a migraine so I'll probably be a bit delayed, maybe be on the snow by 10.

Brock Tice

Out on the slopes
Skier
I'll be at the base of 1 in 5m and look for people for a little while. Otherwise catch you at/after lunch.

Pat AKA mustski

It’s no Secret! It’s a Ranger!
Ski Diva Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Bob and I are going to arrive at 6:00 tomorrow so we can enjoy some libations in the Rathskellar first. The dinner service starts at 6:30. The reservation is under my name - Pat Banning. I will be sure to let them know it is a pug ski group in case you forget my name. The $84 includes the meal, tax, and gratuities. Drink are extra. See you all tomorrow evening if not tomorrow morning at boot up.

Unpiste

Booting down
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^ Need @Matchstix’s video from below.

Took one video, but unfortunately I messed it up trying to figure out how to zoom out. (Don’t normally do videos.) I’ll try some more tomorrow.

Brock Tice

Out on the slopes
Skier
^^Was that Stauffenburg chute up there?

Bottom of K3, check the track map below. Looks like we took almost the exact same route in the afternoon that I took in the morning between K4 and K5, into K3. I've also marked it in the attached image with a red arrow.

Attachments

• video_location.jpg
    video_location.jpg
    372.1 KB · Views: 21
Last edited: