• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I just figure that to first order, everything is a normal distribution.
(Not us, I know we aren't).

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I have a degree in inorganic chemistry. I also worked in systems and programming for well over a decade long before the sexy name IT came along. The world is pretty much binary. On and off. Black and white to me at that time. The same way it probably appears to most of you.

Over many subsequent decades of wading in the shallow end of the gene pool and with a bit of guidance from Mamie, who is in sales, I have come to realized black and white is just two more shades in a endless continuum of grey.

MarkP

Saturday, and Saturday, and Saturday...
Skier
I just figure that to first order, everything is a normal distribution.
(Not us, I know we aren't).

This kind of distribution?
upload_2019-11-8_13-7-37.png

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I got my AirBnB settled for Taos, and they sent me the exact address. So I'm looking around on google maps, and I see a nearby restaurant, Taos Common Fire. Somehow the wine list made me thing of you, @Philpug amd @Tricia, I don't know why....
pug.png

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I got my AirBnB settled for Taos, and they sent me the exact address. So I'm looking around on google maps, and I see a nearby restaurant, Taos Common Fire. Somehow the wine list made me thing of you, @Philpug amd @Tricia, I don't know why....
View attachment 84193

Funny... I had dinner there with a couple other folks on the way out of town last year. And I've been buying this lately at Safeway:

large_04a451aa-b6df-4cc3-aee8-ca889e728d44.jpg

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I am simple. I just look to see for the chili.

Sponsor