• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Last edited by a moderator:

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Slow start this morning. Packing to come home should be easy. . Open the suitcase and put EVERYTHING in it. Still takes a long time. Did an Al's in hopes it would wake up my legs. Legs still feel heavy.

Brock Tice

Out on the slopes
Skier
Sorry I had to take off earlier, I was expecting to rendezvous with y'all at 7 or 4 but then I realized it was about time to pick up the kids from ski school. I'll be back in the morning.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Slow start this morning. Packing to come home should be easy. . Open the suitcase and put EVERYTHING in it. Still takes a long time. Did an Al's in hopes it would wake up my legs. Legs still feel heavy.
After lunch we did What 3. That woke me up!

Jimski

Getting on the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I got home yesterday evening. Back to sea level, but still high from the awesome week! This was my first time at Taos and my first gathering -- suffice it to say, I'm ready to sign up for next year. Thanks to all who made this happen. Special shout-outs to:
  • dbostedo and King Grump for organizing the gathering
  • dbostedo for keeping track of me during the week
  • Mamie for her survival tips (her last words to me on Friday were: "DO NOT follow them!")
  • Tony S, PJ (Cantunamunch), and King Grump for spending time skiing with me one-on-one and giving me good tips
  • the rest of the Pugskiers, for being welcoming and friendly to a new old guy.
Thanks again -- hope to see you all on the slopes in the future!

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Philpug
    Notorious P.U.G.