• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.
TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
FYI for folks... The Ski Week price is out, and it's up pretty significantly from last season, and the season before - to $270. That's $45 each, for the six 2-hour group lessons.

For 16/17, it was (I think) $180. Last year, I paid $220. So it's up almost $100 in two years.

Still seems like a good deal, but not a real bargain like it used to be...

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Can always check with the ski school when paying for the ski week whether there are discounts available with the various passes.
Most years, we usually get $40-$50 discount with a Taos card or season pass. They may have something for the MCP / Ikon. Can't hurt to ask.

Andrew had a $90 discount on one of his ski week last year for being a loyal customer. Translation: Stupid enough to hang around in the worst snow year since '56.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
For those who did not sign up for the Taos newsletter:
62cff69bf5030e4a8b0ff36395969f7e.jpg

VickieH

Contrarian
Skier
Current thinking is ... I'll be at there for the Ski Week. Was planning to attend one in early to mid November, but looks like Taos didn't get the memo.

cosmoliu

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I had my vacation pick mtg tonight. Didn't get that week. Funny- the prior week, 1/26-2/2 is wide open. Maybe next year. But, of course, I'll just be a year older.

aveski

Out on the slopes
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I booked an one bedroom Airbnb condo in the town of Taos from 2/3 to 2/8. There is at least one extra bed in the unit, if anyone is interested in sharing. It would run $25 - $30 a night. I'll have my car and it's around 30 minutes to the mountain.

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
^^^
See you out there! :) I suppose we should do a roll call in this thread too...

I'll start... if you're going to be there any time in early February, add your handle and dates to the list...

@dbostedo : 2/2 - 2/9
@mdf : 2/1 - 2/10
@Dean : 2/2 - 2/9
@aveski : 2/3 - 2/8

Who else? @KingGrump? @Sandy_NYC? @Pumba? @Unpiste?

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Haven't heard from management yet.

If snow in is decent, I can push for a southern start to the road trip. Would definitely like to be there.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January