• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Alba Adventures

Getting on the lift
Skier
We just got compared to an early Jimmy Chin and Chris Burkard -- I mean, in no way are we as good, though will take that considering the person that told us this over a call the other day. The person has won several Emmy's and many accolades... So, we know he knows what he is talking about

Here are just 2 of many reviews we have had

"An orgasmic cosmic visualization of life"

"This was not what we expected, it was so much more. Thrilling, beautiful a spectacle of what life should be"
“There are no crossroads, only roads, only roads.” ----- Sandro Alba

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
Where do you ski when not traveling, Albas? I think it's southern Vermont, Bromley, if I remember rightly. I'm at Bretton Woods/Cannon over in NH mostly. Maybe we can meet up sometime this season.

TS
Alba Adventures

Alba Adventures

Getting on the lift
Skier
Our home mountain is Pico Mountain - though funny you mention Bromley, what a fantastic place. We shot a story there this past season and is pending a few film festivals this fall. We were reached out by VisitNH to shoot a couple of stories in NH this Winter, hoping for Canon and Bretton Woods, they sadly declined us shooting at their mountains which I am not sure why. Maybe we should call them directly,. If we are there, we would love to have you in one of our film shorts.

Have you seen some of our latest ski shorts?

Sponsor

Staff online

• Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January