• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

T.I.T.S. (Tuesdays In The Snow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I've been on the injured reserve list since January 25th after an accident at Snowmass. Earliest my docs have said I can ski is October 17 and hat is dependent on the follow-up ultrasounds/MRIs/catscans, etc. I have "some" hope that if the healing keeps going the right direction, then maybe, I can get an early September release. :crossfingers:
https://forum.pugski.com/threads/my-season-in-injuries.1079/page-11
More specifically, this post.
https://forum.pugski.com/threads/my-season-in-injuries.1079/page-11#post-90423

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
Shot last Tuesday, but will it be the final T.I.T.S for me this season? I'll be on the hunt for a new set of DD's for the remainder of the summer, and looking for some new everyday skis as well. Maybe Mammoth Aug 1. IMG_20170715_144028.jpg

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Many thanks for keeping this going for us Easterners to live vicariously thru you, about the best we can do is a Tuesday at South Beach!

Mammoth, Mammoth, Mammoth, Mammoth!
What about "Tuesday In The Sand" for us Easterners.

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
You people really like writing T.I.T.S. don't you?
Ski talk at a higher level. Really.

As the thread starter, I have always found Tuesday's to be the very best day of the week to ski.
If you feel that some other day better suits you, please feel free to start another thread!

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
You people really like writing T.I.T.S. don't you?
Ski talk at a higher level. Really.
Without a doubt, mild innuendo versus the splenetic barbs traded on instructional or MA threads, I'll take T.I.T.S. every time, like today.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
It's all up to the patch skiers now, as I failed to make it to Mammy in time to ski today. Maybe some T.I.T.S. posts from the Southern Hemisphere?

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Shot last Tuesday, but will it be the final T.I.T.S for me this season? I'll be on the hunt for a new set of DD's for the remainder of the summer, and looking for some new everyday skis as well. Maybe Mammoth Aug 1. View attachment 26667
MT did you make it to Mammoth yesterday for August 1, T.I.T.S. ?

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
MT did you make it to Mammoth yesterday for August 1, T.I.T.S. ?
Negative, would have loved to get one last pair sq.ueezed in on Tuesday, but we had drive. Snow today was almost as good as yesterday, someone said.;) I could post in this thread and call it "Today" instead of "Tuesday", but I would have to get clearance from the OP.

Varmintmist

Bear, with furnture.
Skier
As the thread starter, I have always found Tuesday's to be the very best day of the week to ski.
If you feel that some other day better suits you, please feel free to start another thread!
Using Tuesdays is just crude. I personally prefer taking off on a Thursday afternoon.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
So stoked for you and your birthday trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor