• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

T.I.T.S. (Tuesdays In The Snow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Guy In Shorts 14 Feb Killington Conditions
Sunshine with great long range views as the wife and I arrived for some end of the day turns. Handed out dark chocolate hearts and red lollipops to all the hard working employees that we saw. Summit temperature of 20 degrees kept a lock on all the fresh snow that we got from Orson. Soft tracked out scraps of powder skied pretty nice. Skipped the singles speed dating on the Snowdon Triple in favor of riding in the Valentines Day decorated Gondi cabin. Enjoyed having most runs to ourselves as the late day crowd was sparse.

Grade A-

Quote of the Day - Love skiing everyday with my valentine.

Long Range view.JPG Long Range View My Valentine.JPG My Valentine

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
This week was Tuesdays in the Sun. But I forgot my camera.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Awesome warm spring day in February at Vail today! Lots of fun!

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Telluride reported 8 inches overnight, but the snow stake shows a different story! The snow is persistently coming straight down and doesn't show any signs of letting up anytime soon! Nice powder day for the crew! They were all pretty stoked when they left the house this morning. Now, back to my *house girl* duties. :mojito::bestday:
powcam.jpg

Reactions: nay

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am home doing site work. No skiing for me today.

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Guy In Shorts 28 Feb Killington Conditions
Morning clouds allowed thru little peaks of sunshine. Early arrivers received beads of purple, green and gold to kick off Fat Tuesday. Summit temperature of 32 degrees with another warmer than needed day. New ski boots felt good on the feet as the ones I got a year ago January were retired. Groomed Cascade supported a perfect high speed carving surface. Plenty of soft snow to spray with a hard base to bite into. The Dipper looked amazing so we grabbed another Canyon run then onto Superstar. Our signature spring trail is great shape awaiting the return cold weather and some snowmakers attention. Top of Skyeburst was perfect for the Speedwell’s that our Volkl rep was on but turned to Kendo snow by the Bear base as the spring corn appeared. Closed out February on a warm note hoping that we hear that March winter lion roar.

Grade B

Quote of the Day - Vermont throws a pretty lame Mardi Gras celebration.

IMG_2536.jpg Double Dipper IMG_2532.jpg Cascade IMG_2555.jpg Bittersweet

Jerez

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Tuesday was T.I.T.S. deep at Wolf Creek. 26 inches meant free refills all day. Started out moderate density and got lighter as the day went. Truly Epic, er truly PUG!
20170301_072132.jpg
Tried to take some action photos but it was coming down so hard that the only ones that came out were standing still. Sad how much tree kill continues.

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
IMG_5531.JPG

ABasin was cold and windy and the snow was wind-affected and I was skiing it in walk mode! Oh well, you can't have everything. The day was gorgeous enough to make up for it.

TS
Bill Talbot

Bill Talbot

Vintage Gear Curator
Industry Insider
Hopefully there is still a few more T.i.T.S. days to go after today. Hoping to see 40 and softening surfaces.
There is more snow coming this weekend (they say)... so into April is just fine with me :D

Tuesdays are the
:bestday:

SkiNurse

Spontaneous Christy
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Hopefully there is still a few more T.i.T.S. days to go after today. Hoping to see 40 and softening surfaces.
There is more snow coming this weekend (they say)... so into April is just fine with me :D

Tuesdays are the
:bestday:
I miss T.I.T.S. :(

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
When is T.I.T.S. back at the Love? I have (earned) passes for Loveland and want to ski with the people that are in the know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online