• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Synthetic puffy with pit zips?

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
None of my arm warmers fall down. I have some Pearl Izumi fleece ones and some from a random brand that are more like tights material.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Yeah, I was actually thinking arm warmers, too! I don't find them to fall down. It's a legit solution.
I actually wear cycling leg warmers over my knees when I ski to keep them warm since I have arthritis in both knees. I roll them over once so I have two layers and also so they are above my boots.

TS
Monique

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
I'm pretty sure the arm warmers on top of my base layer - or underneath - would be too tight and annoying.

I really don't want anything other than a puffy with pit zips. If that doesn't exist in a women's XL, that's fine - saves me money.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
I've had Rainy Pass do a ton of alterations, repairs, etc. in recent years. Some pretty complicated stuff on nice garments. I've always been VERY pleased with the end result, and I think they're good with the customer service. They pretty much always beat the timeline that they've quoted me. They aren't cheap, and I know that every time I have work done there I cringe a bit, swear that I won't do it again, get it back done perfectly, start to use it and I completely forget the price. I guess that they ought to charge a healthy price, as the work is top quality. I can never tell that it's an alteration. They've also done some warranty work for me on a couple of Arcteryx things. Two thumbs up!!

Sponsor

Staff online