• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

cosmoliu

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Date: January 12, 2020
Subject: Eric from Washington
Scene of the crime: Locker room at The Cliff

3DAE6D5E-237F-4D13-9AE6-D9C1EDFCEC9A.jpeg

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
Could not get any closer and never saw him again. I would have liked to get a good shot of the skis too. Looks like a Head logo on the tips.

IMG_1177.JPG
IMG_1177 (3).JPG

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
I saw a guy on SX91s today. Not only that, but he was on the orange/purple/grey Equipe skis too. Couldn't tell which ones since it was sort of a powder day.

Brad J

Out on the slopes
Skier
Date: January 12, 2020
Subject: Eric from Washington
Scene of the crime: Locker room at The Cliff

View attachment 89909
He is a friend of mine that I skied with at Snowbird last week, you would have to pry them from his cold dead hands or feet depending on the situation. I don't get it but I know a few folks including @mdf that have no intension to change.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I don't know how you people can get your phone out of a ski jacket pocket so fast to take a picture. Everytime I see something "In the Wild" it is gone before I can get to my phone. Yesterday I was on a lift line and a guy had a pair of SX Boots on but he was on the chair before I could get to my phone and by the time I got to the top he was gone.

Mothertucker

Sweep Dodger
Skier
I don't know how you people can get your phone out of a ski jacket pocket so fast to take a picture. Everytime I see something "In the Wild" it is gone before I can get to my phone. Yesterday I was on a lift line and a guy had a pair of SX Boots on but he was on the chair before I could get to my phone and by the time I got to the top he was gone.
Gunslinger mentality. Quick draw McGraw. Bear Mt. 3/23/19. I'm not sure about the second pair, if they are SX or not, close enough.
IMG_20190323_154641514.jpg
IMG_20190323_103834237.jpg

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
I am pretty sure the second one is a Nordica..I am thinking 780?
That would be my guess as well, Nordica had that small rubber shock absorber device in the front and that looks like it is sticking out the front just below the pant leg.