• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Swix Wax Wizard

NE1

Getting on the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Does anybody have contacts at Swix? I use the Wax Wizard religeously, but it seems they have taken it down to beta test a new one (in Norwegian only!). Would it hurt them to let us use the old one until the new one is ready?

Also, many of us have extensive inventories of previous versions of their waxes, but it seems we are all being abandoned and only shown the latest products. Do they think their only customer base is deep-pocketed teams?

Dakine

Far Out
Inactive
Not sure about this but in another thread there is a discussion about banning fluoros in Europe.
Swix has taken the lead in this, apparently, and has all new products.
It might be that the new Swix wax guide involves all new waxes.
I'm stocking up on F4 for XC use.

Jacques

Workin' It on Skis Best I Can
Skier
Does anybody have contacts at Swix? I use the Wax Wizard religeously, but it seems they have taken it down to beta test a new one (in Norwegian only!). Would it hurt them to let us use the old one until the new one is ready?

Also, many of us have extensive inventories of previous versions of their waxes, but it seems we are all being abandoned and only shown the latest products. Do they think their only customer base is deep-pocketed teams?

As far as the fluoro thing goes, see this https://www.pugski.com/threads/fluoro-waxes-banned-in-the-us.14244/

Thanos from Dominator tells the story. His post from their FB page has been pasted there.

AlpsSkidad

Buying more gear
Skier
the app still works, although it is always very limited with the detail-whereas the online wizard was much more detailed and informative for overlays/race setups etc... Hopefully it is brought back. I still use the app, as it links to the local weather forecast, and takes some of the guess work out of my routine.

Sponsor

Staff online