• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
upload_2019-6-9_8-29-19.png

Day 3, the other skiing.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
In Newport, Rhode Island for a couple days. Brunch at our favorite dive bar across the street from the beach. Later we will swing by probably the tiniest ski resort in America. In Rhode 15 minutes from here. It's a Waterpark in the summer.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
In Newport, Rhode Island for a couple days. Brunch at our favorite dive bar across the street from the beach. Later we will swing by probably the tiniest ski resort in America. In Rhode 15 minutes from here. It's a Waterpark in the summer.

I'm guessing you've never skied the Midwest. :D

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier

Newport is lots of fun.

One of my goals for the summer is to try a Dynamite sandwich. It's a sloppy joe made with ground beef and ground linguica. They can supposedly be found around Woonsocket but also Madison, ME.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I think I might have found my new summer activity. Disc Golf. Tried it for the first time yesterday. It's on the lower half of Magic so it's some steep hiking so we didn't play long, just 3 holes to test it out and we had a blast. It's hiking in disguise for me and I loved it...……………….. I can't wait to do it again. I think we're going to do a full 9 holes on 7/4. Bromley is actually putting in a disc golf course so that'll be fun too and another place to play.

James

Out There
Instructor
I think I might have found my new summer activity. Disc Golf. Tried it for the first time yesterday. It's on the lower half of Magic so it's some steep hiking so we didn't play long, just 3 holes to test it out and we had a blast. It's hiking in disguise for me and I loved it...……………….. I can't wait to do it again. I think we're going to do a full 9 holes on 7/4. Bromley is actually putting in a disc golf course so that'll be fun too and another place to play.
There's disc golf at Basecamp Outfitters at the base of the Killington access road.

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
Newport is lots of fun.

One of my goals for the summer is to try a Dynamite sandwich. It's a sloppy joe made with ground beef and ground linguica. They can supposedly be found around Woonsocket but also Madison, ME.

They are great on a nice Portuguese sweet roll. There are a few places in Woonsocket & Warwick to get them. If your in Woonsocket swing by Ye Old English and grab some fish & chips wrapped in brown paper (used to be news paper).

Sponsor

Staff online