• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Translation: Enough already!

;)

PinnacleJim

Out on the slopes
Skier
That is a great deal on the Rally. Rarely see them for under $600. The Rally lists for $1200 and the V8 for $1025, so if that shop carries the V8 it should be less.

TS
T

Tedin415

Booting up
Skier
An awesome update -- I just found someone on Sideline Swap selling a very lightly used pair of 2020 V8's in 163cm for $225, with bindings. AND the same person was also selling 2019 Volkl Racetiger SL's in 160cm for $200, so I had to grab those, too. I still have to buy bindings for the Racetigers, but for the cost of the iRally, it looks like I get my hardcore carving ski and a lighter weight bump ski - more toys! Now I just have to wait 8 months to try them out . . .

TS
T

Tedin415

Booting up
Skier
An awesome update -- I just found someone on Sideline Swap selling a very lightly used pair of 2020 V8's in 163cm for $225, with bindings. AND the same person was also selling 2019 Volkl Racetiger SL's in 160cm for $200, so I had to grab those, too. I still have to buy bindings for the Racetigers, but for the cost of the iRally, it looks like I get my hardcore carving ski and a lighter weight bump ski - more toys! Now I just have to wait 8 months to try them out . . .

Turns out that the Racetigers are FIS skis, with a Marker world cup piston plate and three sheets of titanal. So . . . not quite sure what I am getting myself into, but they definitely will be an interesting ride. Look out!

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Turns out that the Racetigers are FIS skis, with a Marker world cup piston plate and three sheets of titanal. So . . . not quite sure what I am getting myself into, but they definitely will be an interesting ride. Look out!

You might need to unload those. :ogbiggrin: