• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New England Stratton conditions 3/25 - 3/29 anyone?

tch

What do I know; I'm just some guy on the internet.
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
(Mod Note... dates in the thread title originally said 4/25 - 4/29, when 3/25 - 3/29 was intended.)

I've just returned from a very disappointing trip to B.C. -- we hit a very warm 10 days and had spring conditions the entire time. While I appreciate them in the right context, that is NOT the reason I travelled out west. Just realized it snowed a lot while I was gone; is there any reason to think that Stratton will have real snow conditions this week? Or is it going to all warm up and be spring-like? I haven't really skied SNOW this year; it's all been hardpack or soft, slushy stuff. I'd love to get a day of true packed powder snow.

Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
TS
tch

tch

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
If you are looking for winter snow, Monday may be OK. Tuesday morning should be fine also.
The rest of the week will be soft. Bring your FIS SL. That's what I would do If I am here. The FIS SL in slush is more fun than a barrel of monkeys. At least for me.

SIMMS7400

Booting up
Skier
I've just returned from a very disappointing trip to B.C. -- we hit a very warm 10 days and had spring conditions the entire time. While I appreciate them in the right context, that is NOT the reason I travelled out west. Just realized it snowed a lot while I was gone; is there any reason to think that Stratton will have real snow conditions this week? Or is it going to all warm up and be spring-like? I haven't really skied SNOW this year; it's all been hardpack or soft, slushy stuff. I'd love to get a day of true packed powder snow.

Anyone?

Where did you ski in BC?

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

Anyone?
Shoulda gone to Jay. :duck:

But sorry BC was not great.

• Sad
Reactions: tch
TS
tch

tch

Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Where did you ski in BC?
Sun Peaks, Big White, Red. I was with a more intermediate group of guys. Perfect mountains for them, just disappointing conditions.

Sponsor