• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Here's the one at the ski shop in Steamboat.

mini tucker 1.jpg
mini tucker 2.jpg

trailtrimmer

Stuck in the Flatlands
Skier
There is a running survivor at Mt. Mancelona right down the road from me. If the new owner wasn't the nozzle he is, I'd help with some of the work it and the facility needs.

You can also follow Tucker on facebook, they are alive and well building new cats and restoring the old.

https://www.facebook.com/originalsnocat/

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
In a somewhat related story, while at the recent Olympics in Korea, Willy Raine who is the 45 year old son of Nancy Green (former '68 Olympic and '67 & '68 overall WC Champion) got drunk and stole a Hummer. He was arrested and then kicked out of Korea.:nono:

Last edited:

James

Out There
Instructor
What, no Lo Jack on the snow cat?

This is why the new ones just go in circles and call home if stolen.

Note to Tucker Owners- Install old Iphone with gps enabled and Find My IPhone installed. Better yet, have whatever nonsense Facebook has for stalking friends. Then when the snowcat is moving, Friends of snowcat will check in. Especially when they see the snowcat checking in from a subdivision in Phoenix.

Note to app programmers- "Find My Snowcat" is available.

Note to Colorado Swat team- mogul skiers learn that moguls also have a side door and a back door.
This escape by a perp unable to read the top line of an eye chart is what happens when Swat members stop skiing moguls.

Here's the one at the ski shop in Steamboat.

View attachment 41787 View attachment 41788
Now that's a cute cat.
How tall is that garage of the Mothers Day house in Dillon?
Note to self- buy large green tarp and John Deer stickers.

In a somewhat related story, while at the recent Olympics in Korea, Wille Raine who is the 45 year old son of Nancy Green (former '68 Olympic and '67 & '68 overall WC Champion) got drunk and stole a Hummer. He was arrested and then kicked out of Korea.:nono:
Hah!
Hermann Maier "stole" a car once in Aspen. I forget the full story, it's in his book. They were at a party up a mt road somewhere and needed to get back. Maybe the car broke down? Anyway, they took a car from a house where no one was home. I think Maier was arrested or had a warrant out. He had to pay the owner cash at the airport to get him to drop charges.

Imagine if Bode had done these things.

NPhoenix

Joe G
Skier
Ahhh, I always wanted to play around in a snowcat and that looks like a paint job I would choose. If I'm wearing Daisy Dukes then it's too much whiskey or closing day. I guess I'm just one of those Arizona rednecks.

Maybe I should look onto a property on Powder Mountain?

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I confirmed yesterday the Tucker (Mtn) snowcats are unaffected.

IMG_20180317_120244.jpg
IMG_20180317_120720.jpg

I'm assuming no relation, correct?

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
On the last day of Winter, the Tucker gets put away to make room for Kayaks and SUPs.

locknload

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Amazing! I am wondering how he escaped the "SWAT team"...if this genius could escape them then it might be time for some more intensive training. I also love the breathless local reporter, "this story is still unfolding at this hour....". Classic!

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Boulder Police got him at the Toyota dealership! Sounds like the genius scheduled an appointment to have work done on his sno-cat towing Tacoma:

Boulder Police were tipped that Jason Cuervo, 27, would be at Boulder Toyota. Officers showed up with six warrants for his arrest, including one from Eagle County, where Cuervo is accused of stealing John Brandenburg's "General Lee" Sno-Cat from the Turntable restaurant parking lot the morning of Sunday, March 11.

Boulder Police arrested Cuervo inside the Toyota dealership, where he was having his truck worked on.
https://www.vaildaily.com/news/crim...-in-a-boulder-car-dealership-on-drug-charges/

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester