• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Stolen K2 Mindbender 108Ti 186cm--FOUND

Big J

Getting off the lift
Skier
What lock do you have that has a thicker cable? I'd like to get something a bit heavier than the pocket lock I have but everything I've found is pretty bulky
I use the
DAKINE CAM LOCK
GEAR LOCK - 02300650
2 Year Limited Warranty
Compact sliding keyed lock
Heavy duty 50" [ 127 cm] coiled plastic coated steel cable
Cam lock feature, with removable lock head, allows multiple locking options
Includes 2 keys
Green only
I bought two of them a couple of years ago. I leave it on the ski rack for the day. Can lock at any position on the cable. I lube it once a year. Easily will lock 2 or 3 pairs of skis with poles.

TheArchitect

Working to improve all the time
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I use the
DAKINE CAM LOCK
GEAR LOCK - 02300650
2 Year Limited Warranty
Compact sliding keyed lock
Heavy duty 50" [ 127 cm] coiled plastic coated steel cable
Cam lock feature, with removable lock head, allows multiple locking options
Includes 2 keys
Green only
I bought two of them a couple of years ago. I leave it on the ski rack for the day. Can lock at any position on the cable. I lube it once a year. Easily will lock 2 or 3 pairs of skis with poles.

I actually have one of those (the blue version) but haven't used it recently. On a really cold day at Sunday River the mechanism was so hard to turn I thought I wasn't going to be able to unlock the skis. On warmer days it works fine, though.

TS
Philpug

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
From the rep's social media page...

My faith in the skiing public has been restored, my faith in myself as a detailed oriented person has gone down a few notches. The 4 pair of missing demo skis believed to have been stolen have been found! They were in the box on top of the van... I am so happy these are back, let the ball busting begin.... @k2_norcal @k2skis @livinthedreamsales #didewheresmyskis? #whatsonyouryakimabox?

Near Nyquist

At the edge of instability
Skier
From the rep's social media page...

My faith in the skiing public has been restored, my faith in myself as a detailed oriented person has gone down a few notches. The 4 pair of missing demo skis believed to have been stolen have been found! They were in the box on top of the van... I am so happy these are back, let the ball busting begin.... @k2_norcal @k2skis @livinthedreamsales #didewheresmyskis? #whatsonyouryakimabox?
At least this thread was entertaining

Can you lock it now ???

James

Out There
Instructor
Wait, what about the decline of civilization, the zombie heards roving the plains, the fireballs, Teslas mowing down old ladies, and getting the bunker ready?? Stand down?
#whenlifegivesyoucherries

Last edited:

Joal

Out on the slopes
Skier
So you lost your Mindbenders and found them in plain sight. Now do you know where to look if you lose your VJJs? Right where you left them last.